Friday, December 20, 2013

Blogging or meditating

For some including myself we think about things while talking them out. If we are not free to talk then we may never have a full understanding. This not a objective truth it's just where I am in my development as a human being. Generally speaking where there is much speaking the value of the words is likely to be low! 
Slow to speak and quick to listen the scriptures say. I would like to be a better listener. 
But talking or writing have always been good outlets for me although I'm not sure how well recieved my words are! 
That they are recieved is important though, for instance I have never successfully kept a journal or sermon notes for private meditation I seem to be most adept at public speaking ( at least one on one) and especially writing letters and this blog is still going now for six years. Granted there have been times of low output but it hasn't died and when feeling fit mentally I seem very seldom stuck for something to write about. I think through out my meditative driving job during the work day of things to blog about but mostly forget them I think. 
Still my inspiration doesn't seem to dry up. I believe that is because I am not the source of it. Some of the stuff I have written has come from a purer heart than the one that beats in my breast. 
Bless God for the Infilling of His Holy Spirit!


No comments: