Friday, January 10, 2014

Born Free

As free as the wind blows!

I am a lover of freedom. But I am now a tame tiger, not a wild cat!
Because freedom is always limited. Even the Almighty has limited Himself!!!!!Selah.

We are made in the image of God. Free and powerful. Each one of us has the power of life or death over others at some point in our lives. This is an amazing power and much abused of course. 
If we as free beings contemplating the universe can not reach this conclusion We are fools: "it is God who has made us and not we ourselves!"

All fools are destined to perish.

The universe testifies so loudly that there must be a God that the only way to not hear is to stop listening, stop looking, smelling, touching, tasting, and ultimately thinking!

I pledge my freedom to Father God because he is greater than I. He gave me my life and daily sustains it. He loves my life! He loves me ! I need His love and I can literally can not live without it so I seek it day and night. 

In my freedom I subject myself to the good master. To Persue freedom outside of God is death. Which isn't very free now is it?

No comments: