Friday, November 1, 2013

Mungindi Burger


I got permission from my Food Boss to have a blow out so today I ordered a 'Mungindi Burger' from a takeaway shop in the town I drive to, to deliver freight. It was a beauty.
You my have heard of, or over heard or even be one yourself but I am speaking about a certain hard-as- nails-bush-in-me-blood type that when he orders a burger out come the definitive words...

'' NO SALAD PLEASE!"

And if you ever witness this moment you'll know that salad would just ruin this guys day if it ever made friends with a burger he wanted to eat.

Three different types of red meat, a slough of cheese and a slice of tomato. Perfect.

Well not really I like salad. I was attracted to the name but I failed to read the list of ingredients.
I guess Mungindi is the kind of town that predominately peopled by the above described characters.

That would be typical of cow chasers and the like who drift around and never stop somewhere long enough to 'put a garden in'. Salad comes from a garden, And no garden has ever or will ever exist without a gardener. A man who wants salad must depend on or become a gardener or husbandman.

John 15

New Century Version (NCV)

Jesus Is Like a Vine

15 “I am the true vine; my Father is the gardenerHe cuts off every branch of mine that does not produce fruit. And he trims and cleans every branch that produces fruit so that it will produce even more fruit. You are already clean because of the words I have spoken to you. Remain in me, and I will remain in you. A branch cannot produce fruit alone but must remain in the vine. In the same way, you cannot produce fruit alone but must remain in me.

No comments: