Thursday, November 17, 2011

The words of a God made Man.

John Howard. wether you love Him or Hate him he was surely the man of His time.
I have great respect for Him. This are His words when He regained the leadership of the liberal party prior to His election to Prime Minister of Australia.

" I have always believed in an Australia built on reward for individual effort, with a special place of Honor for small business as the engine room of our economy. I've always believed in a safety net for those amongst us who don't make it. I've always believed in the family as the stabilisng and cohering unit of our society. And, I believe very passionately in an Australia drawn from the four corners of the earth, but united behind a common set of Australian values."

When the leader of a nation holds such convictions and is unable to be moved from them that nation will certianly be blessed.

I am reading His book Lazarus Rising now and here is another quote.

" No political leader can convincingly advocate a policy or a set of values unless he or she genuinely believes in them. I believed in every element of 'Future Directions'. It told Australians that I was very much a conviction politician."

Howard is a man of Faith. He is unshakeable because he stands upon the Rock. Let us all be inspired to be likewise men of Steadfastness.

I pray that God will rise up another Humble man of character to lead this nation back to the old pathes.

No comments: