Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Vision

I am doing a course in Agribusiness Finance. The work today was about setting goals and developing vision for the future. They say it helps to write these things down rather than just keeping them in your head. Any way my vision was to develop a means of supporting my now rather large family while at the same time being able to have the time to spend with them to mentor them and teach them Gods ways. This is a compromise as I know if we want to be financially successful family working together cannot be the worlds way and therefore we may not live as well as we currently do but this doesn't frighten me, my wife maybe a little but it's a risk we need to take to follow what God is calling us to, I believe.

1 comment:

sharelle said...

You need to write some more posts on your blog here my Hayz. Keep the audience reading. I'll read it!